The Walla Walla Quilt Festival enjoys displaying all types and sizes of quilts in celebration of the art of quilting with the following guidelines:
- Electronic registrations will be acknowledged with an automated email registration response. If registered by paper form, and an email is supplied, registrant will receive an email confirmation once processed.
- Items must have a CLOTH LABEL with a minimum of the quilter’s name, city, state and title of the entry. Label must be firmly attached to the back of the quilt (paper label is not acceptable).
- All items for the Quilt Show must be delivered to:
Walla Walla County Fairgrounds,
363 Orchard St.
Walla Walla, WA.
Horticulture Building (exhibition hall)
Saturday, September 10, 2022 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday, September 11, 2022 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Quilts will NOT be accepted after the close of the Sunday drop off time
- Quilts shown MUST BE picked up Sunday, September 18th between 4:00 & 6:00 pm at the Fairgrounds Community Bldg. Claim form(s) given at quilt drop off MUST be presented to pick up.